Thursday, December 20, 2007
Yes, I just came back from Hong Kong and yes, I lost my phone. So please, don't call or sms me for now.
Hong Kong was awesome! I loved the weather and I met relatives I never knew I had :D
DAY ONE!
Boarded the Cathay Pacific plane at nine thirty in the morning. Watched some movie and reached HK at around 1. We then got on a bus to HK Disneyland. Stayed in Disney's Hollywood Hotel. Whoo, it was a nice hotel. So we dropped our bags and off we went to the Disneyland place. We had a lot of fun there buying stuff, going on the rides and watching the programmes they have on. Watched some Golden Mickey thing, the 'Let it Snow' parade and the fireworks at the end. Had dinner at some 'Chef Mickey' restaurant and went back to our rooms. I fell asleep then I woke up to my brother's snoring.
DAY TWO!
Woke up at eight. Had breakfast at some diner before going to Disneyland one last time to get my earrings and for my brother to go on some rides. Despite the cool weather, I went to get an ice cream! An ice cream in a cool weather is the best. So we rode back on the shuttle bus back to Hollywood (Hotel) around 12 and checked out of the room.
Got on a bus to go to Kowloon. Kowloon looks squashed up! Like there were buildings everywhere, unlike Hong Kong Island. Checked into the Royal Plaza hotel! It is a very flowery hotel. Oh yes, we got the second highest level -17! Hahaha my room has a view of some other tall buildings, the pool, the playground AND an ALL GUY SCHOOL. So we dropped off our bags again and went to the mall beside the hotel :D My brother got a gumball bigger than a lollipop. I got jeans :D Then we cabbed to the Queen Elizabeth hospital to visit some sick relative I never knew I had.
So the dude told us it was alright to leave our phones on in the hospital. That was when I realised that it wasn't there. I was so freaking sad that I cried la. Now I think it's rather stupid that I did, I mean, I can get a new phone :D So yeah. Then cabbed to some restaurant to have dinner with more unknown relatives. They were cool. I have 2 more biao ges, one in university and one working. Then we went back to the 5 star hotel.
DAY THREE!
Woke up at nine. Dressed up, went to have breakfast with some cute HK dude and boarded the bus to Ocean Park. I love that place. Sat the cable car up the mountain! It's super high and scary. Firstly, we went to see the people feed the sea lions. They are super adorable man! Then we went on some rides before going for the dolphin and sea lion performance. Dolphins are totally one of the most awesome of the most awesome sea animals everywhere, along with the whales and the blue-ringed octopus. Then went on more rides before going for the Ice Spectacular show. Ice-skating rocks. The performing people are such good skaters man. Esp the cool crazy haired woman.
Then we caught another bus to some weird place to meet cute HK man to eat pigeons and goose. Who knew that pigeons tasted like duck? O: I was surprised! So then eat eat eat talk talk talk and dinner ended at nine thirty. Shopped a lot. Went to some place called Nu Ren Jie (Women Street). Wow they have loads of things to sell. I got a bag and a dress. Walked till 12 midnight. Then went to eat at some dessert place. Mangoes, strawberries and kiwi. Whoo. Went back to the hotel and fell asleep.
DAY FOUR!
Woke up at nine. Went to McDonalds to eat. Did you know that they had macaroni in Macs? Yeah whoa. Shopped! Again. Bought another bag and soon it was time to go back to the hotel to check out. A bus took us to the airport at around 1. They have 150 shops in their airport. So it's like some airport mall! O: Got a sandwich at 'My Nosh' and boarded the plane.
Watched 'I now pronounce you Chuck and Larry'. I spotted a Zac Efron lookalike near my seat! Haha. Reached Singapore around six. There was a HK dude with an angmoh-y accent! I also saw a green haired man. Oh yes, and a guy was caught bringing like 12 packets of cigarettes when you're only supposed to bring one. Cabbed back home :D
I miss the cool weather in HK.
8:03 PM$BlogItemDateTime$> she's got style